Sunday, January 25, 2009

Top Reads if You're New to The Zoo


I started scrolling back through my posts for a while yesterday and I realized that there are some really fun posts buried way back there in July and August of last year that some of you who are new to the Zoo will never read unless you really have NO life whatsoever. So I thought I would give you the Cliff Notes Zoo Style so you can see just what this whole Zoo thing is all about. These are a few of my favorites from days gone by (what am I 80?!)


This one is L.M. Lion's favorite - The day's when Mom hates her name.

I think this my be my sister's (the Z.I.T) favorite. When Clothing becomes optional.

And introducing Z.I.T.'s. Please don't pop them!

The study in a mother's language skills!

And finally the Mom Tip that started it all. Super Mom!

For those of you who have been with me from the beginning, thanks for hanging out! For those who are visiting for the first time - Ya'll come back now! Ya heah!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the new layout. I love it!