Friday, July 31, 2009

A Letter from the Marmoset - Clothing Optional!

Dear Zookeeper,


I think we should both call an end to the silliness we have been playing at lately.



There is absolutely no reason for me to have clothes on. I mean, you want me to start using the civilized facilities, right? Pants and undergarments just slow me down. Let's leave those off shall we?



And that whole shirt concept? I'm just going to spill refreshments and dietary supplements on them anyway and I know how you feel about laundry. We'll just say that I'm providing a water conservation opportunity and doing my part for the environment.



Allow me my accessories of hats and shoes and all will be well.

In my next letter I plan to share with you how my use of my appendages as art canvases is actually another move on my part to conserve and be environmentally responsible. You should be proud of your work in teaching me civic responsibility at such a young age!



Your socially conscious exhibit,
Marmoset

Photobucket

1 comments:

Heather Tull said...

Too funny! Marmie is so fricking adorable I just want to smooch her.