Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Georgia Snowman


My sister called me early yesterday and told me that she was home for a snow day - in North Carolina! Crazy but ok. Then I went to pick the Orangutan up from OAT and suddenly there were snow flurries whirling around my car. Crazy but ok. It never amounted to anything but it made me curious. About this time last year we had a few inches of snow. So I went back to my pics to see when they were taken and sure enough, we built this (8 inch tall) guy on January 19th last year!

Yes. That IS an acorn cap for a hat. I told you he was a little guy!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the mini snowman! So cute:)

Kelley said...

That is so cute... unfortuatly ( or fortunatly depending on your view) I have not made a snowman in YEARS. Tends not to snow to much in California.. LOL

But that is the cutest little "mini-me" frosty I have seen.

Have a great day!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

I think he's pretty cute. Especially love the hat.

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

haha-thats funny...i wrote too about the "snow" we got here in NC yesterday..NOTHING!

cute snowman!

Anonymous said...

I love that little snowman! It reminds me of the snowman we made in March last year. It was a little bitter, maybe 2 feet tall. And I have pictures of my daffodils covered in snow.

Staci A said...

That is so cute! Maybe I could actually get my snowman to stand up if he was that size. Somehow when I make them, their heads tumble off, so sad!