Monday, September 15, 2008

How Much do You LOVE the New Zoo?

Wow!! I am so excited about the new Zoo!! Becky over at Creative Blog Designs did an absolutely outstanding job, don't you think? She couldn't make it any easier for anyone to get a new blog. Give her your ideas on a great little form she sends you and she tailors your site. {I think she crawled in my head while I was sleeping last night and took a picture of my idea!}

Everyone stand up and cheer! The New Zoo is here!! A million thanks to Sissy over at The Martians landing zone and a bajillion to Becky at CBD!! You guys rule!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOO!! I LOVE IT!! Simply LOVE it!! I'm off to check out all the links now! Good job, mama!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT... my new blog is going to be called Dirty Mop Water how weird huh.. but so me..

Anonymous said...

isn't she fantastic?!?! I think yours looks great! very you in my opinion. as soon as I get my mind together I'm gonna get her to work on my other blog. I'm in awe of what she does!

Tena said...

I love... Love.. LOVE it!!!

hippos toes said...

Love your blog design :)