Thursday, March 19, 2009

Want a Dose of Old?

Guess how I've spent my morning?

Rounding up the paperwork for Tuck's PreK registration next week.

How's that for a dose of "How Time Flies!"

So far I have rounded up the old social security card, birth certificate, and a utility bill for residency verification. I booked his doctor's appointment where I will snag the immunization form and the hearing and vision check. The only thing left is a trip to the dentist which of course I am dreading because we already know he needs work.

And I was wondering why my head was throbbing.

This little guy is getting ready to go to school?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ragmansdaughter said...

I can't believe he is almost 4! I remember trying to hold him without setting off alarms, and you threatening to rip a certain Doc's head off if he tried to keep you from driving yourself to the hospital.

Sandy said...

We hvae kindergarten registration next week for Felicia. I might just cry:0(

Anonymous said...

Time really does fly. in a blink of an eye he will be ready for his learners permit.
There are days I wish mine were too little for school

Jenni said...

Bittersweet, isn't it?

Staci A said...

We go to kindergarten registration tomorrow. I just realized we don't have his immunization papers or birth certificate though.

Can I just cry now? I'm not ready for this.

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Isn't it sad that you have to jump through so many hoops just to get them into school. Craziness.