Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Laughin' my Pushers Off!

Can I just tell you how much I love my Rhino? I swear he gets funnier every day.

Yesterday I was making PB&J's for lunch and of course being the on top of it mom that I am I had forgotten to take some bread out of the freezer the night before. For the record 15 seconds is just about perfect for defrosting 2 slices of frozen bread in the microwave. So I popped two slices in and turned around to see Rhino scratching his behind.

Dude! What are you doing?
"My pushers are itchy."
Your WHAT?
"My pushers."
What are pushers, son? And with that I turned to take the first slices out and put the second slices in. I turned back around to see my beloved son with his behind hanging out of his drawers.

"See Mom! These are my pushers."
By this point I wasn't just grinning anymore - I had started to giggle. "Why do you call them pushers, exactly?" Thinking that maybe he had mistaken the word tush for push.

(Ready for it?)

"Because they push my butt around and make me wiggle when I dance like this!" Please picture a very enthusiastic puppy wagging its tail. You know how they kind of wiggle all over? That's what your pushers do.

I literally hit the floor. I'm still giggling and on the verge of tears as I type this and this is the third time I've told the story. As certain members of my family might say, "That boy ain't right!"
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sandy said...

That's funny! Isn't it amazing the things they come up with?

Jennifer said...

Oh what I wouldn't give to live inside the head of a 3 year old for a day.

Jenni said...

No video? Damn!

Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! I just love kids and their logic. :)

Gena said...

LMAO Now that is perfect! What a great word for them. LOL

TheXMom said...

Awesome!