Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear L.M. Lion, Please remember that I love you.

As I hog tie you, gag you, and throw you in the truck of your own car for the next 12 hours.


I understand that you aren't feeling your best. I'm sorry that Orangutan and I shared our flu bug with you. I'm sorry the people who line up the daytime programming didn't take you into consideration when they were setting up today's line up. I know that they would have put on more shows that interest you if only they had known you were going to be home all. day. long.

Again, please remember that I love you dearly. But let's do a little review shall we? If I am in the kitchen taking dishes out of the dishwasher, chances are I'm cleaning out the dishwasher. The question, "Whatcha doin'?" might be a little uncecessary. Walking out to the livingroom, turning around and coming right back does not create the necessity to ask the question again when you get back oh say three seconds later.

Please don't ask me what you can do if you have no intention of giving my suggestion any thought. Folding laundry is not that strenuous and will keep you in close proximity to both the bathroom and the bed in the event you start to feel woozy or sick again.

I love you and I'm glad that you are feeling a little better than you were this morning. I hope you continue to recover quickly.

I'd hate to have to hurt you.

All my love and nursing,
The Zookeeper.

2 comments:

Staci A said...

How ironic, I just posted a letter to my hubby today too. Are they all being a pain this week or is it just our luck?

Jenni said...

He'll got to work sick tomorrow if he knows what's good for him!