Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Count your Blessings; Name Them One by One!




Sniff. Sniff, sniff. ::wiping tears:: HOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKK! Sniff. Today is the last day of the Blog Party. Sniff. Ok. I'm over it. Know why? 'Cause that means Trisha starts to pull prizes soon! Woo Hoo!! Even if I don't win something, I already found a bunch of new stalkers - I mean blogs to stalk - I mean! Jeepers! Did I say that? I must be tired! But as great as you guys are, I better stinkin' win something!!


Sponsors: Day Twelve Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Georgie Tees and Mutsy.

VIP BLOGS to visit are Parent Reviewers , Mom Most Traveled, Mommy Zabs, MomStart, HipposToes, Run DMT

Well, anyway. The final question? Considering today is Thanksgiving, I think you probably already know.


I’m Thankful this Year because….___________

Oh where to start? I know in today’s financial climate and with the news that pounds at our brains everyday it is incredibly easy to get washed away in the hopelessness and despair. But I AM thankful.

My husband still has an income.
My children are incredibly healthy, funny, smart and fun.
I have developed a new hobby this year that has brought me some really great people to interact with even if it is on the other side of a computer monitor.
I have friends who are faithful and who take me as I am and where I am no matter what.
I have a warm home.

But the thing I am most grateful for is that I have The Present. If you haven’t read it yet you need to find Dr. Spencer Johnson’s The Precious Present and read it. It will take all of twenty minutes but if you really absorb it, it will change life for you. Especially right now.

I have learned from my past. I trust my Father with my future. I have The Present.

And for that I am Thankful!

Thanks for playing along in the blog party with me. Some of you have become regular rock stars on my reader. Some of you have made me laugh until I pee. But all of you have impacted me in one way or another. Thank you! And thank you to Trisha, Alicia and Bridgette and all the ladies at MomDot for all you did to make this happen! You guys Rock! Even from the other side of a computer monitor!


Grab some more warm fuzzies but checking in with the rest of the gang over at MomDot!

Oh! And Happy Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Sandy said...

I am thankful for all the new friends I have met during the blog party. Happy Thanksgiving!

Staci A said...

I'll be sad to see the party end too, but I've found some amazing blogs to read as well.

Great list of things to be thankful for!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for. I went short & sweet with mine.

Tena said...

that's a lot to be thankful for!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble Gobble

Proud Mommy said...

Love the turkey....oh I mean NOT the turkey!!!! Glad I found you during the party!!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Momstart said...

I found some blogs to stalk too

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And youre right even when things are tough, its important to think about why you are thankful

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Yes.. the blog party is over, but she's allowing us to play a little more until she gets back from shopping.. YAY!!!

Jenni said...

You have a lot to be thankful for!

Vicky said...

Here's to great Health!!!

Proud Mommy said...

Congrats on winning the didj!!!! That is on a lot of little boys' christmas list this year. I am glad I didn't tell my Jake that it was one of the prizes!!!! Woohoo What a party!!

Erin Tales said...

Congrats on your MomDot win!