Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should I be as proud of this as I am?!

So the crew over at MomDot is hosting the first Dottie Awards. My good pal Sissy over at My Kids Might be Martians nominated me as......Wait for it......drum roll please........



And I am giddy!! Should I really be this proud of being the Class Clown?! Other categories include...

Homecoming Queen (yeah not so much!)
Drama Queen (you can't really be nominated for something you avoid like the plague right?)
Miss Congeniality (what is Miss Congeniality anyway?!)
Band Geek (hide the high school year book and they'll never find out!)
Teachers Pet (the teacher has to know you're there first!)
Class President (not with my a-political record)
Captain of the Debate Team (again non-confrontational does not lend itself to this category)
Captain of the Cheerleading Squad (not until my legs are in better shape)
Class Clown (That's me!!!)
Biggest Nerd (hide the college year book and I should be able to avoid this one too)
Most Likely to Succeed (at what exactly?!)

Now it's all in good fun and should I win (out of about 5000 blogs being nominated) I'll get a nifty feature along with the other winners and I'll reign for about 6 months.

But it's pretty cool that someone (other then those of you on the payroll) noticed!! Thanks Sissy!!

::I nominated you for Drama Queen but it really goes to Aiden (change that to King for Matt's sake!) if you win!!::

5 comments:

Tena said...

of course you should!!! That means you make people laugh, nothing better than this!

I was nomiated for most likely to succeed, if I win I will print it off and give it to my mom... see look mama!!!
HA HA HA

Staci A said...

Congrats on your nomination (& good luck)!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oh, I'll be voting for you for Class Clown! You crack me up!

Matthew said...

thanks for the nomination! :-p

I hope everyone else jumps on board and elects me in my rightful place.

On the top of the pyramid.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm voting for "all of the above"!! LOL

BTW - I used to post my comments under LaniBee, but I'm switching to my alter-cafemon-ego: 5BabyBees! At least that's my plan!! Let's see if I can implement it .... :-)