Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Could a Mother Be Prouder?

Or more jealous?

Orangutan came home from school today with this.

My daughter has been published. In a hardback no less! I can't even get a stinkin' magazine or newspaper article. Maybe I should start writing the kind of page turner material that my beloved Orangutan has been writing. Reproduced with permission by the way.

"Once upon a time in a kingdom far away from New York, on the other side of the world, where Santa Claus lives, and there's lots of snow lived a King named "Old King Cole.

One day, he found a unicorn lost in the snow with a little pony. They were trying to find their way out of the snow.

So the King decided to help them to go to a place out of the snow, where there's lots of fun called Georgia.

The king made really nice friends with the pony and the unicorn. The King, the unicorn and the pony went to get a drink of water.

The King told them a joke. He told them 'Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, but Humpty Dumpty didn't fall.'

They all laughed and laughed at the King's joke, and they all lived happily ever after.

The End."

I'm sorry. The book tour hasn't been finalized yet but I'll post it as soon as we finish up with the Caldecott interview.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How awesome is that? Very creative!

Bobby Allan said...

Love it! Can you get me an autographed copy?