Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Diana Broke the Rules!

One of my new bloggy pals Diana missed the brain junk day where I specifically said that I had never been tagged! TTTHHBBBTTT! But this one is really fun!


Think 4! I had to go to the fourth picture file on my computer and post the fourth picutre. And then I get to tag four people to do the same. I was a little apprehensive because the Lion has a bad habit of taking pictures of food - ok I do too! But anyway! Check this one out!

How cute is he! This was before he REALLY started channelling his alter Rhino ego. It was our first trip to the Aquarium two years ago. Makes me remember why I like him as I fight back the urges brought on by the funky odors that are coming across my desk.

So it's time to Tag!

Sandy @ The Adams Family!
Sunny @ The X Mom
Jess @ NBP
Tena @ Punky Monkeys



Photobucket

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Cute pic! Am I am trouble for tagging you? LOL!

Jess NBP said...

LOL Cute pic! Will definitely be getting this up soon. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

awwww =)