Sunday, November 2, 2008

MomDot and the Christmas of Dreams

A few days ago I told you that I was starting my training for the Christmas of Dreams Blog Party that MomDot is hosting from Novemebre 12-27th right? Well, I still am but I wanted to tell you what happens when the party is over.

On November 28th Trisha and Co. will be pulling a winner of a MASSIVE prize pack worth (and this is just a ballpark until they finalize the prizes) $1000! Can you believe that? Now I know when I post about a prize that big you want to know just exactly what is going to be in it. Check out this list of sponsors for the big Christmas of Dreams.

Sponsors are (and subject to be adding more as the month goes on):
Dyson <---!!!
BabyPop
The Shrunks
Soda Club
Kadi Prescott <---!!!
Uncommonly Cute
Lollipop Book Club
Kuster
Silly Monkeez <---!!!
LA Plates
Natitys Design
Little Black Box
Koshas
Kidz Sunglasses
JAS Creations
Appledonia
LeapFrog <---!!!
Mutsy <---!!!
Kushies
Huddy Buddy
Mimsi-Bags <---!!!
BottleWise
Lets Go Strolling <---!!!
DaBib
Sassy Baby
Baby Legs
Scentsy <---!!!
FeeFiFoto
Randi100
Organic Blankees
Shi Shu Style <---!!!
Georgie Tees

And did you see the part where Trisha said that they could be adding more?!?!? Holy Schnikeys!! A Dyson? A print from Kadi Prescott? Two - count them 2!! - stroller companies? Listen. I don't need all of that. It would be absolutely fabulous though to be able to win a prize pack that big and share it with as many people as possible!

Can you imagine HOW MANY dreams you could make come true? That in and of itself is all the reason I needed to enter! So if you are a blogger you have to SPRINT over to MomDot and enter in this contest. You only have until the 26th so that they can sort through the entries in time for the BIG PULL. Make sure you read all of these directions when you enter. I would hate for anyone to miss out on such a great chance to have a dreamy Christmas!

Photobucket

0 comments: