Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow!

So I just look at my blog count and my Wordless Wednesday for today was #75. Do you know what that means? I am 24 (since I have to count this!) posts away from my 100th post!! Which means by Thanksgiving I will have hit 100!

In other news from the Zoo. Stay tuned. I took a page from Kadi's book (A Womb at the Inn(sane))and a page from MomDot's book and I am about to start a video blog (known as a vlog) called "Motherhood Means..." I'll still be posting the normal nonsense and brain junk that comes along but this is something I hope to burn to CD for Orangutan and Marmoset.

But the idea came from a contest that MomDot posted that Huggies is running. So yes, (insert brutally honest voice) I am going to try to win $30,000 dollars for my children. But in the meantime I thought you would be interested to hear my take. If you pop over to The Bowl you can tell me what motherhood means to you. I am looking for one word answers so don't think that you have to be eloquent or elaborate (thank you Roget's Thesaurus). Just leave me a word.

And the last little bite of Zoo News. I DID end up "launching" (in a puddle) the review blog yesterday - As Seen at The Zoo. You can see the Noodleboro review here and hopefully by the end of the day I will have another review up for your viewing pleasure. If my bloggy buddies have anything they would like to see me review you can drop a note to me at ineedthezoo(at)yahoo(dot)com.

And I guess that answers that question. The most links I can fit in one blog is.....7! I'm getting better at this blogging thing!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jenni said...

I have been thinking about jumping on the VLOG waggon, too! Good luck...I can't wait to check it out!