Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!

Which of course won't be entirely wordless since I have to keep training.
















The Orangutan's pumpkin - carved by Daddy with close supervision from Mo and Munch.














S.M. Rhino's pumpkin - carved by Daddy with no supervision! Don't call it a Pirate! Mo will tell you quick fast and in a hurry that "it's the Jolly Roger!!"















Marmoset's pumpkin - carved by The Zookeeper!! My first attept at carving turned out pretty good wouldn't you say?


Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool! I won't even post pictures of our pumpkins. The Baboon isn't really creative... and not very artistic either.

Andrea said...

Those are great!

Jenny said...

We need to carve our pumpkins soon but don't think they're going to be as creative as yours. Love all the detail.

Tena said...

love them, we had the same stencil kit!!!

Haasiegirl said...

these are SO good!!

trisha

Jenni said...

My pumpkins look so lame now...

Hippie Family... said...

your blog is so cute.. I tripped across it today, and it's so funny, i have a craft site that I have been working on that I called Zoo so silly and we use a lot of the same terms.. but your blog is way cuter (and gets more traffic!)
thanks for having us by.. :D