Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You don't want to let her down do you?

So I'm up for "Embrace your Inner Dork" (after being monkey stomped in the Dotties last week) and I really feel that I can take this one!! So here's what you need to do. Pop over to the Inn and tell Kadi that you think #'s 10, 12 and 15 are the biggest dork you've ever seen! Yup! It's me in all three. I wish I could say "You've come a long way baby!"



Mo even did a cheer for me! You wouldn't want to let the poor tyke down would you? So go!! Quickly! Voting ends tomorrow night! Fly little ones! Fly!!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

#12? You really didn't have to ask me to vote. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

what in the sam-hell were you doing?!?! I can't quit watching it!

Anonymous said...

Ha! You had me at "monkey stomped!"

Ren said...

Just stopping by...love your backdrop.

Staci A said...

Best of luck!

Trish said...

I didn't make it to the finals. :( Guess I'm not dorky enough!

Sarah said...

Cute background!

Jenni said...

I voted for you! GOOD LUCK!